Once you know how to vacuum-laminate a board, advance to these ProBuilder Kits and totally customise or prototype skateboards.
How do I shape the mold foam?
View our tutorial first, then assemble the tools to mark, cut and sand the mold foam.
A glue roller, possibly an off-cut sheet of plywood to act as a stiffener under the mold and a jigsaw (or bandsaw) to trim the pressed board
If you can bend it with your hands, it will bend in the Thin Air Press. Best way to check is to do a DRY RUN, stack your veneer without glue on the mold and press it in the TAP bag.
Build your own Longboards using our all-inclusive ProKit.
- One way Valve
- Choose centre or offset placed valve
- Number of molds included in this pack
- One slab of 12 x 48 x 2” foam for mold shaping
- Titebond Ultimate III Glue
- Thin Air Press Kit
- 20x70” heavy duty vinyl vacuum bag (51 x 178 cm)
- Number of Decks included
- 2 sets of 7, 8 or 9 plys
- Strength of the Thin Air Press
- Around* 14.22 psi (1kg/cm²)
- Thin Air Press parts included
- Thin Air Press pump, extra sealing tape, breather netting and instructions